bigslack again

robert jorgenson plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 22:42:29 -0700

no the kernel mounted fine and i booted it with loadlin...i think it was one of 2 things...the thing said to unzip them into the top level of my HD and i didn't :( my fault...so i gotta spend about another 90 minutes
uzipping 800 MB's worth of files again :( OR i put in the wrong mount point for root...i put in hda1 which i think is right but i am not sure and dont know how to tell...fdisk wont tell me for a fat32 filesystem for some
reason