bigslack again

robert jorgenson plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 21:58:46 -0700

I dont know if anyone has ever tried this but if you have you can probably help me :P
i downloaded all the files and unzipped them into c:\bigslack when i was unzipping with plware i got a warning(12) on linux/usr/doc/gimp-1_0.{3i/docs/quick_re.{_e but i dont think that would affect this. when i try and
boot it i get...

freeing unused kernel memory: 116k freed
Warning: unable to open an initial console
kernel panic: no init found. try passing init= option to kernel

if anyone can help me with this i am prety much stuck on what to do