Speeding up File Transfers

Steve Holmes plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 31 May 2001 16:05:47 -0700 (MST)

I live near Taris and Alameda (between Southern, Brodway, Rural and
McClentock.  I was told by US Worst I could get IDSL for $89 per month
plus $600 startup!!! I think I'll pass - toooo much money!!!

I also tried to hookup with Telocity's SDSL but my line failed the loop
test so that went down the tubes as well.