Scripts for users who use too much space..

plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 30 May 2001 13:30:20 -0700

I've always found this script VERY useful for
issues like this.  Well, maybe not as useful as
"rm -rf" or "dd if=/dev/urandom of=/dev/hdz1", but...

http://www.hibernaculum.demon.co.uk/download/durep-0.8.tar.gz

IIRC, she can generate either HTML or plain text,
and she lets you specify how deep into the directory
hierarchy it should descend and other stuff.