Scripts for users who use too much space..

Fisher, Clinton plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 29 May 2001 12:57:58 -0400

I am sure there are many of them.  For a quick fix use the find command with
the xdev options.

find /usr -size +10000 -xdev -print  (or -mount if you prefer).

The other thing I like to do is go to the home directory and use this
command:

du -sk *

Hope you get some more suggestions with scripts.