technical writers are masochists

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 29 May 2001 23:46:25 -0700 (MST)

Am 29. May, 2001 schwäzte Eric Richardson so:

> I noticed in the Xalan project, xml.apache.org, that they extract CVS
> info on changes automatically into the documentation. In the Extreme
> Programming process, the developers should probably make sure the
> documentation, test cases and everything is in sync all the time. Look at

That's the case with any type of development. The key is whether or not they
do it. It is, however, nice to see XP put an emphasis on it again. That and
the emphasis on testing should be in any development environment.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.DevelopOnline.com
#  Practice socially consious hedonism. Do whatever you want,