80% Off on Kylix at LinuxMall

Digital Wokan plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 27 May 2001 07:47:30 -0400

I doubt this is a permanent change unless there is an overwhelming
response to the discounted price.  I looked at it, and seriously
considered it.  I probably would have jumped on it until I saw what was
stripped out from the $2000 version (the "server" version).
Does anyone out there already have this who can explain some of the
limitations of using it?  Like its ability to popup available properties
and methods of an object.  Is that only for the Borland supplied and/or
Kylix built objects, or can I do KDE development on this thing with the
same level of ease?