mysql problem

Rick Rosinski plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 23 May 2001 15:40:13 -0700

How do you "cycle" mysql?

Creating a dummy directory wouldn't help anything, because mysql is reporting
that I have an actual error in my code.  I don't think it likes databases
with dots in the file name.  I couldn't create or delete a database with a
dot in the name, only by naming the directories "incorrectly".  (what a way
to cause hell).