OT: Disposing of even LESS useful stuff (was Re: Disposing of an old computer securely)

Bob George plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 22 May 2001 19:28:13 -0700

Unlike Stephen, I've got a bunch of mosty-useless stuff to get rid of. An
old 286, various 8 bit cards and such. Some of this was new in 1984 or so.
Most of it works, but just isn't useful anymore, and I could use the space.
Would anyone on this list want stuff THAT old? I'd feel guilty donating it.

Also, what about some last-year vintage Windows-based games? Some good
stuff, but the kids have moved on to newer versions. NHL 2000 anyone? (To
make this on-topic, you can use it to test Windows emulation stuff. :)

Not looking to sell, just someone to hand it to instead of the dumpster.

- Bob