Disposing of an old computer securely

Brian Cluff plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 22 May 2001 16:40:11 -0700

Most hard drives are fairly easy to take apart and they all have these
REALLY great magnets in them.  I have a bunch of them on my fridge.  They
are great for securly hold just about anything to a metal surface.   I have
one holding a towel for drying my hands.  And another hold up a full sized
calendar.

Whatever you do with them, I'm better the hard drive will be reativly
unreadable :)

Brian Cluff