complicated router question....

kyle plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 22 May 2001 13:55:59 -0700 (PDT)

None of my servers behind the firewall have real world
ip addresses tho... they are all like 192.168.10.x the
only real world ip address is the one of the dsl modem
which to my internal network looks like 10.5.0.1 and
to the external it has a real ip addresss(the only way
i found it was to helo a smtp port that would tell me
who i am... traceroute doesnt reaveal it. it just
shows the 10.5.0.1) So how would i tell somebody to go
to my site? tell them the ip address of the dsl modem?
and then the port number i was running the server on?