Consulting/Small business software

Paul Nauman plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 21 May 2001 01:46:39 -0400

Have a look at GnuCash, I found it in the April issue of Linux Journal.  It is a project to create a "home accounting system", and I have not spent anytime on getting it to work yet.  It may not be what you are looking for but their web site has links to many other financial applications for Linux.  Go to http://www.gnucash.org.

Paul Nauman