Consulting/Small business software

John Albee plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 21 May 2001 16:50:11 -0700

I have a small dillema with regards to accounting/invoicing software.  Over the past two months, I have started my own consulting business which is now my bread and butter, but I am having trouble finding software to manage the administrative aspects of the business.  When I have asked around, the answer I get is quickbooks.  My goal is to find software like this that runs on linux.  Software that is GPL would be my first choice, but I would be interested in non GPL software as long as the price tag is not outragious.

John Albee
guesswho911@home.com