Rasmus at AzPHP this tuesday

Eric Thelin plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 19 May 2001 13:47:51 -0700 (MST)

I just found out that Rasmus Lerdorf is going to be in town this week
and so I have contacted him and made arrangements for him to speak at
the AzPHP meeting this tuesday.  We are moving to another location for
this meeting as I expect more people than we could fit in our regular
room at MCC but I think we have a room arranged in the science building.
I will post again when I have solid information on the location and
directions.

For anyone who doesn't know who Rasmus is, he is the original author of
PHP.  He is now one of 9 core php developers and member of the apache
httpd core team.

This is a last minute thing so be sure to tell anyone who may be
intested to help the news spread quickly.

Eric

--
Eric Thelin                                          erict@aztechbiz.com
           AZtechBiz.com: Where Arizona Does Tech Business