[aztechlist] Looking for Laser Printer Recommendations

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 18 May 2001 16:59:31 -0700

---------
Actually - starting with the HP LJ 4000, they can be configured either thru
the control panel on the printer (tedious/clumsy) or the Windows only
HPJetAdmin to use TCP/IP and be a print server. Don't know about the cheaper
ones...(2100 / 6L) - I never recommend lightweight laser printers and they
don't come with a network card anyway. I think there is a network card
option on the 2100 which should configure the same as the 4000/4050/5000
etc.

Craig