Mozilla

Sundar Narayanasamy plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 16 May 2001 15:29:33 -0700 (PDT)

Konqueror 2.0.1 absolutely rocks. I had to use Opera and Netscape  depending
on the site I was visiting. Opera was generally good, but some sites that
were solely developed for IE did not work well in Opera, though Netscape
managed with bad fonts and graphics. But after migrating my desktop to KDE
2, I am all happy with  Konqueror/Kmail

Sundar

On Wed, 16 May 2001 14:07:45 -0700, plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
wrote:

>  yarddog wrote:
>  > Yeah, it sends on reply really fast too..................I am being
just
>  > a little sarcastic in my posts here. And Opera is a piece of junk.
>  >
>  > Is the only browser readily available for us, Netscape 4.xx?
Geeeezzzzzz.