iptables & PATH

plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
16 May 2001 01:53:59 -0700

on this note,
by calling the script "rc.firewall" and using iptables rulesets,
you carryonthe convention of "clean" programming
as well as standardizing certain operations.

Not sure onthis, but I do think thatiptables can handle ipchains
scripting. However, I would suggest using strrict iptables rulesets
to simplify things....

Technomage Hawke

Signup for your free USWEST.mail Email account http://www.uswestmail.net