Config XF86 on Mandrake v7.1

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 15 May 2001 21:57:57 -0700

------
I would recommend the Microsoft way of software install...

rpm -ivh --force package.rpm

;-)

slather it on... I have found the --force to be a highly effective tool when
conf/binaries are fubar. Thankfully, I haven't had to resort to it often but
it's a nice weapon to have in the holster.

Oh and Donn - fix the clock.

Craig