Hang up on Second reboot of Red Hat 7.1

Derek Neighbors plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 13 May 2001 09:35:08 -0500 (CDT)

I believe Red Hat has Interactive Startup.  If you ever have something
that 'hangs'.  Simply at beginning of startup type 'I'.  Then before
every service starts it asks you if you wish to start or not.  Simply skip
the service that has the issue.  In this case Sendmail.  Then fix the
problem and restart the service.

Hopefully such information will not be very useful as you shouldnt have to
reboot your GNU\Linux box very often. ;)

Derek