Dynamic Signatures

Julian M Catchen plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 10 May 2001 07:17:14 -0700

There is no non-GUI mode for Balsa.  However, it can read standard mbox, mH
and maildir type mail files so it is very easy to use mutt in text mode
when you need it and Balsa as a GUI.  In fact, balsa still uses a large
portion of the Mutt backend to do its mailing (like smtp).

Unfortunately, Balsa doesn't have the option to run a program as a sig, and
it breaks FIFOs in the way I described earlier.  Looks like its time for a
patch :) .

julian