Part Time System Admin Job available

Shea Ferring plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 7 May 2001 13:29:35 -0700

Thanks to everyone for the overwhelming response to the opening. We have
filled the position with one of the applicants from the plug list, but the
applicant selection was very difficult due to all of the qualified
applicants. Another great example of the power of email lists. Thanks again!

~Shea~

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-discuss-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
[mailto:plug-discuss-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us]On Behalf Of Shea
Ferring
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 10:29 AM
To: Z-Plug-Discuss
Subject: Part Time System Admin Job availible

Hello,
	I am looking for a student-type to do some part time network and computer
administration. I have a small engineering services office in Mesa with ~10
machines hooked to a file server and an outside 256kbs line, with routers
and switches, not too complicated. We have mostly 98 and 2000 machines, with
one Linux web server. I would like to convert the file server to Linux/samba
but that is about as complicated as it gets. Administering the system, and
setting up new employees is turning into a real job so we need to hire on
someone who can do this type of work. I am looking for someone who likes to
play with computers, is not afraid to open up a machine and add or replace
components, and knows the basics of windows and Linux. I would expect to pay
$10-$15 per hour with a max of 20 hours a week with very flexible hours. Any
interested candidates please give me a call or email me.

Shea Ferring
Launch Systems Engineer
shea.ferring@analexphoenix.com
(480)-820-6786