Part Time System Admin Job availible

Shea Ferring plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 2 May 2001 10:29:26 -0700

Hello,
	I am looking for a student-type to do some part time network and computer
administration. I have a small engineering services office in Mesa with ~10
machines hooked to a file server and an outside 256kbs line, with routers
and switches, not too complicated. We have mostly 98 and 2000 machines, with
one Linux web server. I would like to convert the file server to Linux/samba
but that is about as complicated as it gets. Administering the system, and
setting up new employees is turning into a real job so we need to hire on
someone who can do this type of work. I am looking for someone who likes to
play with computers, is not afraid to open up a machine and add or replace
components, and knows the basics of windows and Linux. I would expect to pay
$10-$15 per hour with a max of 20 hours a week with very flexible hours. Any
interested candidates please give me a call or email me.

Shea Ferring
Launch Systems Engineer
shea.ferring@analexphoenix.com
(480)-820-6786