KDE menu question

foodog plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 06 May 2001 00:56:26 -0700

  My first attempts at upgrading to 2.1.1 didn't go so well but I've got
a couple more boxes to try on Monday.  I just installed Redhat 7.1 on my
home box and I've gotta say KDE 2.1.1 is great - it's hard to believe
that software this good is free.

  I'll try to figure out where I went wrong upgrading from 1.x on RH 6.2
and document it.  My problems revolved around rpm dependency crankyness
and not having the right libraries.

Steve