Ethics Question

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 5 May 2001 00:15:53 -0700

----
Me too. I'm wondering if there's some new BIND exploit that's getting posted
around.

Then I also had a progressive port scan from 212.199.1.146 (computer
currently pings, I'm running a traceroute right now - last identified name
was  golden-lines-il-pa4.seabone.net [195.22.192.122]). Someday, I want to
learn how to crack into one of these jokers.

Craig