RH 7.1 released

Alan Dayley plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 04 May 2001 09:38:47

Every time I download the seawolf-i386-SRPMS.iso, seawolf-i386-disc2.iso
anad seawolf-i386-powertools.iso files from your site, I get different
MD5SUM results than reported in the MD5SUM file.  Corruptions on 2 separate
downloads seems fishy to me.

David, have you run the MD5SUM on your files locally and proved they are
correct?  I assume you have, just asking.

Anyone else having problems?

Alan