GUI CD burner app?

KevinO plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 03 May 2001 23:32:25 -0700

I like gcombust, and would recommend it . You can set up or change
almost anything with the click of a button and it supports disk-at-once
for audio disks.

She can use xmms to convert the mp3s into wav files. Just load the
playlist up with a list of songs (mp3s), change the output plugin to the
"Disk Writer Plugin", libdisk_writer.so, and when you hit the play
button the files will be converted and written to disk in the directory
of your (her) choice.

Still not as gratifying as using cdrecord/dd/mkisofs over an ssh session
tho ....

KevinO

--
Kevin O'Connor

She can kill all your files;
She can freeze with a frown.
And a wave of her hand brings the whole system down.
And she works on her code until ten after three.
She lives like a bat but she's always a hacker to me.
                -- Apologies to Billy Joel