No eth0:

Trent Shipley tshipley@symbio-tech.com
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:39:53 -0700

Per Depak's request:

Linux Kernel: 2.2.14-5.0
ethernet card: Linksys Network Everywhere NC100 version 2.0

PCI devices found:
  Bus  0, device   0, function  0:
    Host bridge: AMD Unknown device (rev 37).
      Vendor id=1022. Device id=7006.
      Medium devsel.  Master Capable.  Latency=64.
      Prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xe8000000 [0xe8000008].
      Prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xefcff000 [0xefcff008].
      I/O at 0xdc00 [0xdc01].
  Bus  0, device   1, function  0:
    PCI bridge: AMD Unknown device (rev 1).
      Vendor id=1022. Device id=7007.
      Medium devsel.  Master Capable.  Latency=64.  Min Gnt=10.
  Bus  0, device   7, function  0:
    ISA bridge: AMD Unknown device (rev 1).
      Vendor id=1022. Device id=7408.
      Medium devsel.  Master Capable.  No bursts.
  Bus  0, device   7, function  1:
    IDE interface: AMD Unknown device (rev 7).
      Vendor id=1022. Device id=7409.
      Medium devsel.  Master Capable.  Latency=32.
      I/O at 0xf000 [0xf001].
  Bus  0, device   7, function  3:
    Bridge: AMD Unknown device (rev 3).
      Vendor id=1022. Device id=740b.
      Medium devsel.  Fast back-to-back capable.
  Bus  0, device   7, function  4:
    USB Controller: AMD Unknown device (rev 6).
      Vendor id=1022. Device id=740c.
      Medium devsel.  Fast back-to-back capable.  IRQ 10.  Master Capable.
Latency=16.  Max Lat=80.
      Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xeffff000 [0xeffff000].
  Bus  0, device   8, function  0:
    Multimedia audio controller: Avance Unknown device (rev 0).
      Vendor id=4005. Device id=4000.
      Medium devsel.  IRQ 10.  Master Capable.  Latency=64.
      I/O at 0xd800 [0xd801].
  Bus  0, device  10, function  0:
    Ethernet controller: Unknown vendor Unknown device (rev 17).
      Vendor id=1317. Device id=985.
      Medium devsel.  Fast back-to-back capable.  IRQ 11.  Master Capable.
Latency=64.  Min Gnt=255.Max Lat=255.
      I/O at 0xd400 [0xd401].
      Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xefffec00 [0xefffec00].
  Bus  1, device   5, function  0:
    VGA compatible controller: S3 Inc. Unknown device (rev 4).
      Vendor id=5333. Device id=8a22.
      Medium devsel.  IRQ 11.  Master Capable.  Latency=248.  Min Gnt=4.Max
Lat=255.
      Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xefe80000 [0xefe80000].
      Prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xd8000000 [0xd8000008].