Ask PLUG: best OS for wireless applications

plug@arcticmail.com plug@arcticmail.com
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 23:45:55 -0700

Sorry Hans, you are dead wrong.  I am a troll.  Better
recalibrate your troll recognition circuitry.  I shoulda
put " ;) " after the "."

I was just thinking how cool it would be to have an
embedded wireless numeric (NOT alphanumeric!) pager with
4G of RAM and 140G of disk so it *could* run
Windows 2000, be real slow, and crash and burn.  ;)
But "A4 Sheety" (Clippy's lil' buddy) would be your
helpful wizard companion to assist you with mangling all
of your numeric PAGEs, so it's definitely worth it at
the end of the day.

Yours,