A New kernel has been spawned...

proudhawk@uswestmail.net proudhawk@uswestmail.net
29 Mar 2001 12:37:47 -0800

this is the west side meeting (at GCC), correct?

if so, I would like to make an on-going arrangement for rides to and
from these meetings (if possible).
Cosnidering that I am up at 51st Ave and grovers, I am a little
out of the way (only 7 miles as opposed to nearly 50 for the east side, which I would still like to attend).

Let me know.

Hawke
602-548-6734