Right up PLUG's Alley - Job openings

Anthony Walsh Anthony Walsh" <awalsh@itconnections.com
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 08:43:24 -0700

Hello all,

    I have a few new openings that I wanted to post for all Linux lovers.
Check 'em out!  All positions are in Scottsdale.  All require BSCS or
equivalent work experience

S.W. Engineer - Operating System

Job Description:  Develop kernel modules for transaction delivery system in
a integrated network transaction processing node.

Requirements:  3+ years experience UNIX programming.  1+ years kernel
programming with Linux or Solaris.  Must have through understanding of
operating systems concepts including loadable modules.  High availability
and or cluster experience desired.

-----------

S.W. Engineer - Operating System Network Interface

Job Description:  Develop high performance network drivers (OC-n ATM) for a
port of Linux and Solaris on a integrated network transaction processing
node.  Develop drivers and API for high speed cluster interface.  Work
closely with ATM switch team members.

Requirements:  4+ years experience UNIX programming.  2+ years TCP/IP
experience.  Must have through understanding of IP protocol stack.  Work
experience with Linux or Solaris kernel modules, high availability and or
clustered systems desired.  Knowledge of computer hardware system design a
plus.

-----------

Software Engineer - Operating System  (Two Openings)

Job Description:  Develop Linux  and Solaris ports for a network transaction
processing node.  Work with other team members on various kernel modules.

Requirements:  Experience UNIX programming in C/C++.  Linux or Solaris
programming experience a plus.

-----------

Well there it is.  I hope that this posting will help some people who are
victims of lay-offs, and for people who are afraid of being laid-off and
want a new opportunity.  This is an excellent company with excellent
benefits!  Call me if you are interested, or have any questions.

Sincerely,

Anthony G. Walsh
Account Manager/Unofficial PLUG Recruiter
awalsh@itconnections.com
IT Connections, Inc.
602.240.7711     Ext. 14

     Your Source For Efficient, Effective IT Expertise.