Debian and NICs

Craig White craigwhite@azapple.com
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 20:00:28 -0700

Redhat would have this info at...

/etc/sysconfig/network (hostname, gateway device & gateway address)

/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 (and eth1, etc... which would
  store the device,ip address, subnet mask,broadcast address,
  whether to load at boot time, and the specific IPX configuration info)

This may not be useful to Debian users.

Craig

- Craig White - PO Box 8634 - Scottsdale, Arizona - 85252
- e-mail address ................ - CraigWhite@AzApple.com
- world wide web address ........ - http://www.AzApple.com
- e-mail my pager address ....... - 6023779752@airtouch.net
- cellular phone ................ - (602) 377-9752
- voice/facsimile ............... - (480) 945-8445