changed plans (was: Re: AzPHP Meeting Tomorrow _

proudhawk@uswestmail.net proudhawk@uswestmail.net
26 Mar 2001 14:56:43 -0800

well,
I have had a change in plans that is not by my choice, so I will not be able to attend the metting
scheduled for tomorrow night. :(

I wish I could go, but thats life.
also, where I am going to be, there is no internet feed either (so I am "left in the dark").

Hawke