Advice

George Toft george@georgetoft.com
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 22:09:36 -0700

This brings up a humorous point.  We were in a meeting celebrating
the launch of a major project.  The room is full of managers and Unix
Engineers.  We were talking about college, and I asked "So how many
here have Computer Science degrees?"  Answer: Three (out of 15).  The
field is hurting for CS majors.  The Client (I'm a Unix Ho) is
converting their NT people to Unix because there are so few of us.

George