Advice

Furmanek, Greg Greg.Furmanek@hit.cendant.com
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 15:07:11 -0500

I have to say you defiantly have a point in there.

Personally I had someone refuse me employment on the
basis of (lack of) education.  She hired some shmucks
with papers.  They F**ked up bunch of stuff which
I am currently fixing.  The fact remains paper is paper
and *many* companies will not even consider a candidate
with out one.

Greg