ssh programming

Joel Dudley Joel.Dudley@DevelopOnline.com
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 17:10:46 -0700

Hello all,
   I am not an advanced C programmer so I may be out of line here. I am
currently writing a postgres database trigger in perl that uses SSH. I would
rather write this trigger in C but I cannot find a bit of info on google
concerning SSH system calls, API's, etc. Anyone have experrience with this?
Thanks for reading my post.

Joel Dudley
Unix System Administrator
DevelopOnline.com
"For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the
story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is
about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock,
he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for
centuries."
- Dr. Robert Jastrow, Founder Goddard Space Flight Institute