Configuring sendmail on SuSE Linux 7.1

Sundar Narayanasamy sundar4unix@excite.com
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 14:40:50 -0800 (PST)

Hi Richard,

I am in the process of moving my website, along with that the mail server
also to my SuSE Linux 7.1 router at home. I have two Windoze 2000
Professional and a Solaris 8 server accessing the gateway.

Do you thing just the Kmail would suffice? I thought that as more of e-mail
client. Anyway, I normally access my mails from my Windoze laptop. I had to
use it because, netscape sucks; netscape 6 totally sucks. And I use Opera on
my Linux box for security reasons.

Anyway if you think, I would be better of configuring, just shoot me a mail
saying yes -- I don't mind giving it a try this weekend.
(There goes my Saturday and Sunday without hiking..!)

Sundar