new to the area and Missed another one...Question On KDE2.1

Jim farli@qwest.net
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 17:39:56 -0700

Welome to PLUG, Brian!

There is a link on the PLUG index page ( To view previous meetings, Click
HERE) that will get you to the archived webcast of yesterday's (and other)
PLUG meetings.

The best way to install KDE, IMHO, is to install it when you are
installing a distribution.  Otherwise, installing and/or upggrading KDE
sux.

Just one question, Brian - you a left-sider or an east-sider?