new to the area and Missed another one...Question On KDE2.1

Brian Connelly brian@loser.com
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 21:19:40 -0700

Hey guys...New to the area...and....I'm sorry I missed the meeting
tonight...I hope some one will post a sum. of what happened...

Also just a quick question... What's up with KDE and their install (Or lack
there of.. ( I have been running both GNOME and KDE2 for a while...and I
think KDE rocks...GNOME is just kinda standard (IMHO).....

Would any one make a recomendation on how to do an upgrade on KDE2.0 to 2.1 ?
or even 2.1 beta to 2.1 ( I always seem to dork something in the process..)

As for distribution I am running... (RH FISHER) and Mandrake(7.2)

thanks

Brian.