Need ISP!!!

Thomas, Mark (PHX) Mark.Thomas@hit.cendant.com
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 14:23:43 -0500

Darktech is another good service for hosting a domain on a dynamic IP:
http://www.dtdns.com/

--
Mark "T.C." Thomas
Programmer
Cendant Data Warehouse

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Richardson [mailto:eric@milagrosoft.com]
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2001 12:22 PM
To: plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Re: Need ISP!!!

"David P. Schwartz" wrote:

> As an interesting middle-ground, check out http://www.dynu.com
>
> You set up your domain names to point to their DNS servers (4 of 'em) and
then
> run a little utility on your box (Windoze or Linux) that sends your local
> dynamic IP address to their service.
This is what I was thinking of as I know someone who used a service like
this.
Eric :-)

"The sender believes that this E-mail and any attachments were free of any
virus, worm, Trojan horse, and/or malicious code when sent.  This message
and its attachments could have been infected during transmission.  By
reading the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full
responsibility for taking protective and remedial action about viruses and
other defects.  The sender's employer is not liable for any loss or damage
arising in any way from this message or its attachments."