open sc mtg notes

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 23:01:34 -0700 (MST)

Am 08. Mar, 2001 schwäzte Deepak Saxena so:

> 4) Diversify topics (this was already pointed out). Remember: Not
>    everyone who uses linux is a system administrator.

Hmm...

kernel drivers
developing with zope
2.4 kernel
ssh
gpg
firewalling
gnome/kde

Personally I think we finally need to hit a sys_adm topic :).

I'd like some other topics too, though. One of the reasons I threw game
stuff in. Don't play 'em. Don't know what they're like. It'd be
interesting to see. Maybe we can do a gamers night at a Linux
Stammtisch...

> Ok, that's my ranting.  I know I haven't done my fair share to make
> things better, but i do keep trying.  I will get the devel group
> of the ground this time, I swear. :)

We'll be watching :). Good to see some traffic on the devel list!

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.YourCompanyHere.net ;-)
#  When I work, I work hard. When I play, I play hard.