open sc mtg notes

Deepak Saxena deepak@csociety.purdue.edu
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 00:12:35 -0500

Hmm..that wasn't supposed to yet...i thought i postponed it.
Anyways, last thoughts:

4) Diversify topics (this was already pointed out). Remember: Not
   everyone who uses linux is a system administrator.

Ok, that's my ranting.  I know I haven't done my fair share to make
things better, but i do keep trying.  I will get the devel group
of the ground this time, I swear. :)

~Deepak

On Mar 08 2001, at 00:02, Deepak Saxena was caught saying: