linux in the workplace

Rooster dbarker6@uswest.net
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 11:14:30 -0700

Recently got laid off from MCI and supposed to be paid for the next 2 months
so not to worried about finding a new job yet. So that gave me an idea. I
was wanting to know how many of you are using unix in the workplace and
might need someone to help out. Just kind of an apprentice type thing.
Something that might give me a little hands on training. Being that I'm
offering myself this way, it would be a part time gig, close to home (Tempe)
and casual dress of course. Unless I'm getting big bucks, there is no way
I'm wearing a tie(mom would have a heart attack if I did). Oh, and the ear
ring stays. So if any of you have a need for someone to help out and learn
more about unix/linux in the workplace while at it, let me know.

Rooster

email me off list
dbarker6@qwest.net