Last Warning

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 01:40:30 -0700 (MST)

Am 04. Mar, 2001 schwäzte Digital Wokan so:

> And I'd love to finally be attending them.  If one of these satellite
> groups lands in central Phoenix, I'd love to get there.  The Mesa
> location seemed a bit far to go in that Hwy 60 traffic.

I'm currently coming from camelback and the 51. I take the 202 across to
the 101. If the interchange there is backed up, I stay on the 202 and go
get off at Dobson or Alma School and use city streets from there. If you
do get on the 101, you're probably better off getting off the freeway at
Broadway and heading across from there. It's not too bad. Even in the car
when I don't get to use the diamond lane :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.YourCompanyHere.net ;-)
#  Practice socially consious hedonism. Do whatever you want,