Re[2]: do you use cox@home?

Armin Hartinger Armin Hartinger <armin@pctechware.com>
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 00:38:04 -0700

Hello Armand,

Ahhh, you probably knew good and well and just wanted to rub your nice
connection into my wounds ;)

Last time I checked, Cox@home wasn't available in my area... today I
get a mail-flyer, saying it is... I give them a call and they say "It
Is!" and it seems it has been for months... blah.

One thing for sure... I'll *NEVER* mention I use Linux, given Eric
Thelin's experience, that they put you on a blacklist...

Oh well, I'm just a ho to the mighty link...

-Armin