Telnet Login Root.

Kimi A. Adams kimi@unitywave.com
Fri, 02 Mar 2001 18:35:51 -0700

Resoundingly, I must agree.  At one point, this was allowed on the server
that I took over.  There was so much stuff going on with people getting
into folders and changing things that I finally researched enough to put on
ssh and thought that it was running.  Then someone opened up telnet again
and it was back to an IRQ being run on the server without permission.  Then
someone did a smurf on my router just for grins.  That was not fun!

Always login with another super user or su to add.  I do it all the time
and wouldn't do it any other way for the security of your server and your
users.

Kimi Adams