Having Problems

Chirs Cowan plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 12:21:55 -0700

The Last time I installed it was on RedHat 7.0 but now I'm installing on
RedHat 7.1 . I just need the client so that my PHP site can connect to
my Oracle DB which is on another machine.

I looked at the readme link next to the download for the glibc2.1_STUB
and it stated that it doesn't need the stub for a new installation.
(That's not to say it's wrong)

Chris