Reminder: AzPHP meeting tonight at MCC

Jim plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 15:57:01 -0700

You are right, Derek.  While the article is not totally bad, it is obvious
that clues are hard to come by for the author.  I suspect that he got most of
his information by reading other stuff, not asking his own questions or even
listening to what Linux users have to say.

AZOTO will be approaching the Arizona mass media when it gets up and running,
I hope.  That doesnt mean that PLUG shouldnt.  After all, Linux is the
reason that PLUG exists.  Why wait for AZOTO?