access.conf/Apache

plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 09:42:32 -0500

Thanks for the help. I had my order statement in there
(didn't include in post), and had the wrong order. I tried
'mutual-failure' and that worked. SO I read the apache docs one
more time and it did say it (mutual-failure) was depreciated
in favor of 'Order allow,deny'.
Was also missing a AuthName line which flushed itself out
once I had the Order statement in correct order.

Thanks again

v/r
Mike