Problems with Earthlinks PPP access

Kimi Adams plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 08:26:31 -0700

Hmmm, I wonder if there is a reason for all this.  All I know is that I
don't have these types of problems with my company that provides internet
service.  Just a thought...but doesn't having internet service mean that
the customer should be on the internet instead of on a phone call with
music for an hour to determine why they can't get onto the internet?  I
thought so.

Kimi