KVM recommendation

Digital Wokan plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 01 Jun 2001 23:05:49 -0400

I can recommend AGAINST the "Genie".  This thing has a habit of becoming
non-responsive (until I force Linux to shift video modes by starting
XF86) and regularly hoses up the keyboard and mouse during a shift,
requiring me to reach up to the unit and switch from the selected unit
to another then back again.  It also passes 75Hz and lower refresh
rates.  My video looks flickery and loses a large amount of brightness
compared to being run straight out of my video card.